Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to Eat Cleaner - Day 31 of 31 - Reflect. Congratulate. Continue.






How to Eat Cleaner - Day 31 of 31 - Reflect. Congratulate. Continue.

Hello everyone. I'm so excited that you decided to join me in our 31 days to cleaner or healthier eating. Each one of these videos will have 1 simple concept for you to chew on. It's your choice what you do with it. Try it for a day, a week, a month or implement for your entire life. My hope is it helps you open your mind to learning more about fueling your body more healthily.

Today we are done. It's time to reflect, congratulate and continue

As you look back on the last 31 days, reflect on the positive changes you have made. Give yourself a big hug, a high five, a pat on the back. You deserve it! No matter how small the changes were, you need to rejoice in every accomplishment and continue to move forward.

Your journey is not over. It's just beginning. How are you going to take what you've learned and the habit of digging deeper into the future?

Thank you so much for spending the last 31 days with me. I hope you will join me in other challenges in the future.

Thanks for your time. This is Coach Lana and I would love for you to join me at http://facebook.com/coachlana so we can connect.

No comments: