Monday, January 28, 2013

How to Eat Cleaner - Day 29 of 31 - Try New Things To Be Healthy





How to Eat Cleaner - Day 29 of 31 - Try New Things To Be Healthy.

Hello everyone. I'm so excited that you decided to join me in our 31 days to cleaner or healthier eating. Each one of these videos will have 1 simple concept for you to chew on. It's your choice what you do with it. Try it for a day, a week, a month or implement for your entire life. My hope is it helps you open your mind to learning more about fueling your body more healthily.

Part of cleaning up what we eat is getting educated and alot of these videos focus on awareness.

Today we talk about being open and trying new things.

I'm probably talking to the wrong people. If you are in my challenge, I'm assuming you are already up for trying new things. But, it's very easy to fall into hum drum habits and miss out on new, delicious, nutritious things. Most people eat the same 3-5 things every day.

So, keep an open mind. Keep your body and mind active and healthy by following a nutrition or cooking blog, watch a health and fitness show, listen to a health podcast, etc. I love listening to Jillian Michaels' podcast, watching Dr. Oz's TV show, reading Dr. Weil's newsletters, and so much more. But, always do your research. I hope we've learned to dig deeper.

Are you already setting yourself up for success and a more healthful life? Where are you getting your nutrition information after our challenge is over?

Thanks for your time. This is Coach Lana and I would love for you to join me at http://facebook.com/coachlana so we can connect.

No comments: