Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 1 Recap Beachbody Ultimate Reset. Healthy Cleanse.



Week 1 Recap Beachbody Ultimate Reset. Healthy Cleanse.

Hello this is Coach Lana and I'm doing the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I just finished Week 1. This is day 8.

1. I decided to do the Reset for a couple reasons. 1st I had knee surgery. During the recovery of the last 2 knee surgeries I had, I gained about 10lbs each and it was hard taking some of the weight off. I still have not taken all of it off. I just did not want to gain weight during this recovery process. 2nd I have a horrible sugar habit that I want to kill. So far so good. I find I’m not craving as often and I’m hoping by the end I will have created a new habit. 3rd I’m trying to reduce significantly the amount of animal products I eat. Since the Ultimate Reset slowly removes animal products, this should be a good transition.

2. So far, I’m feeling very good. I was very tired the first week but that could have been because I had knee surgery on day 1 and I had my period. I know TMI. But I’ve got to get real here. You’re going to hear a lot of TMI in my videos about the Ultimate Reset.

3. I felt the portion size was huge for a lot of the meals and I usually felt full halfway or ¾ of the way through the meal. Everything has tasted amazing and I love learning to cook all this yummy food. I’m making a list of my favorites to keep eating after the Ultimate Reset.

4. I learned a little preparation tidbit by reading posts from other people. If you do not eat healthy, you eat processed foods, drink a lot of coffee, soda, alcohol, whatever. 1 week or more prior to the Ultimate Reset, wean yourself off. Start to eat clean, no processed foods and drink a lot of water. Get off coffee, soda, etc. This will help you avoid the headaches, muscle aches and flu like symptoms that some folks experienced. I only experienced fatigue, but I ate very clean prior to starting the Ultimate Reset. Accept for my sweet tooth, of course. =]

Well, that’s my 2 cents for today. I will keep updating everyone every now and then. I hope this will help you through your reset or help you prepare. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at coachlana@beachbodycoach.com