Thursday, May 03, 2012

Day 1 Recap Beachbody Ultimate Reset. Healthy Cleanse.



Day 1 Recap Beachbody Ultimate Reset. Healthy Cleanse.

Hello this is Coach Lana and I'm doing the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I just finished day 1 and moving into day 2.

1. So, let's start with I feel great so far. The only thing I'm missing is my nighttime sugar binge. I love to eat my treats and night and I miss that habit. But I think my body doesn't miss it because I feel very energetic and my skin feels amazing. So, this may be a battle but I will win it.

2. If you are planning to do the Reset, here is some advice to get you started right. Give yourself at least a week to prepare. Read, watch, listen to everything you can about the Reset so you are ready. Shop for your non perishable items as far in advance as possible. There may be a lot of items you are not used to using or don't even know what they are. You may even need to find some stuff online. Try not to substitute. Stick as close to the program as possible. There is a reason it was laid out the way it was. Prepare your friends and family and be ready for some folk’s reactions. Not everyone will be supportive. That is why we have a great Facebook group where we support each other. You can do this. WE will help you. Be ready to try new things and give them more than just one try. I don't know anyone that tried beer for the first time and loved it, but I know a lot of beer drinkers. If we are ready to make ourselves like beer, why wouldn't we give healthy, nutritious food a try?

3. Once you have all your ingredients and you are ready to go. Plan each day in advance. Some of the recipes require a lot of preparation, but if you tackle it the day before it will be a snap. There is not much you could not prepare in advance and stick in a container to take to work or on a trip with you.

4. Be prepared for your body to react while detoxing. You may feel cold, nauseous, flu like symptoms, tired, headaches, anything goes. Don't let this throw you. Don't psych yourself out expecting it to happen, but don't be surprised. Especially if you eat a lot of processed foods, you smoke or drink coffee a lot. Removing these items and detoxing the body may throw you into withdrawal symptoms. You may even experience emotional reactions if you tend to hold a lot of emotions in or are a very negative or angry person. Be ready and work through it.

I will keep updating everyone every day or so. I hope this will help you through your reset or help you prepare. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at coachlana@beachbodycoach.com