Thursday, May 03, 2012

Beating My Sugar Addiction! Let's Get Real!




Over the last year and a half, I've significantly changed my diet and was able to stop taking anti depressants because of it. I've made great strides but I still have a long way to go. Change is hard. But if you take small steps and keep moving forward you can do it. The time is now. I'm taking charge of my life. I'm tired of dealing with sugar addiction and binge eating. So, this is my pre shopping video for the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I'm not going to do an unhealthy cleanse where you have to starve and eat crazy foods. I'm eating healthy meals with proven methods to reset my body. Along the way I hope to get closer to the vegan lifestyle I gave myself a year to achieve. Here we go. I hope you can join me with prayers and supportive thoughts.