Wednesday, October 03, 2012

I Can Help You Become a Fitness Professional - Aerobics Instructor, Group Exercise Instructor, Fitness Instructor


Who Am I? Coach Lana. Helping you on your fitness career journey.

Hello I’m Coach Lana and I’ve been working in the fitness for over 10 years. My passion is helping people get started and improving their fitness careers. Please subscribe to my channel if you have even the smallest urge to become a fitness instructor (aerobics instructor) or want to take your career to the next level. I promise you won’t be disappointed. I’m currently a group exercise instructor and online fitness coach. I have been on both sides of the fence. I have been a group exercise manager and presenter that trained new instructors. Plus my personal mentors that have trained me up on how to be successful are some of the most successful people in the fitness industry. One of them being Chalene Johnson herself.

I’m a quirky Christian vegan with lots of dogs and a love of tech and scifi and I would love to help you with your fitness career. If you have questions like: how do I get started, how do I put a class together, who do I contact to get a job and how do I get their attention, please subscribe. I would love to connect with you and help you on your fitness career path.

Please subscribe to my channel and feel free to contact me with your questions at holt.lana@gmail.com or comment below. (I do filter comments because of the strange drunk 3 am ones I see on my channel sometimes. I hope you understand.)

Again I thank you for watching. I feel blessed to be sharing this. I’ve been influenced by some of the best in the industry such as Beto Perez, Chalene Johnson, Tony Horton, Richard Simmons, Kathy Smith, Shaun T, Rob Glick, Skip Jennings, and so many more. Bless someone today. 

No comments: