Monday, September 12, 2011

Coach Lana is Here to Help You Reach Your Health & Fitness Goals


Hi I'm Coach Lana

Whatever your goal. How bad do you want it?

If you want to be successful, you need to really want it. You need to be willing to sacrifice to get there.

I love to help people reach their health & fitness goals. Does this require sacrifice? That depends on what you consider sacrifice.

Eating healthier and adding workouts to your life initially looks and feels like sacrifice, but after you have done it for awhile, it becomes life changing and life giving.

What previously looked and felt like work becomes a habit, a part of your life and routine. It's becomes normal and enjoyable. I can't imagine going more than 1 day without working out. I actually feel worse when I don't workout and when I eat really unhealthy, my body feels it.

Depending on where you are on your health journey, it may be hard to imagine that now. But, imagine this. Imagine not being able to walk up stairs or bend over to pick up something you dropped. Imagine having extremely high cholesterol or having Type II Diabetes. Imagine not being there for your family. If we don't take our health seriously now, that is the road we are on. You may already be there. But, it's never too late to change. Even small changes to your fitness and eating routine now can have major gains in your health.

I'm here to help you. I've been working in the fitness industry since 1999. I am an ACE personal trainer, an AFAA personal trainer and group exercise instructor as well as having multiple other specialty trainings under my belt.

How badly do want it? I have proven strategies that have worked for thousands of people. Are you ready to change? I'm here, all you need to take the first step. Contact me. Send me a direct message. I'm waiting.
Please share this with your friends that might need a helping hand and LIKE my page where I post videos and fit tips. http://facebook.com/coachlana