Friday, September 09, 2011

Clearing Out My Inventory


I have few workouts that I’m clearing out of my inventory. So, it’s a good time to try one of them. Since they are on clearance, I won’t charge shipping within the US, but note all sales are final, no returns, refunds or exchanges. Here are your choices should you want one:

1    P90X – Extreme bootcamp - (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $120, Clearance Total Cost = $100

2    Kathy Smith’s Project You – Type II Diabetes Workout Program – (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $100, Clearance Total Cost - $60

3    INSANITY – Extreme bootcamp – (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $120, Clearance Total Cost = $100

4    Turbo Jam – Kickboxing workout – (I have 2 sets) Retail cost = $60, Clearance Total Cost = $40

5    Hip Hop Abs – Dance workout – (I have 2 sets) Retail cost = $60, Clearance Total Cost = $40

6    Brazil Butt Lift – Sculpting/Cardio workout – (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $60, Clearance Total Cost = $40

7    Power 90 – Beginner/Moderate Bootcamp – (I have 2 sets) Retail cost = $60, Clearance Total Cost = $40

8    Yoga Booty Ballet – Mind/Body dance/sculpting workout – (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $40, Clearance Total Cost = $20

9    Slim in 6 – Classic cardio/sculpting workout – (I have 1 set) Retail cost = $60, Clearance Total Cost = $40

(Note: all bands and weights are not included in the programs. They are easily purchases at any sporting goods store.)

You need to contact me directly to order one. If you are paying by check, I need to receive prior to shipping. If you use paypal, I will ship as soon as I get the payment email. If you are local, we can meet to exchange product for payment. You can contact me at coachlana@beachbodycoach.com to arrange the method or answer any questions about the programs.

Program Overview Below: