Monday, January 23, 2006

PiYo™ 8 - A Super Charged Challenging Workout!

I was blessed to be a part of the filming of PiYo™ 8 last weekend and I can barely walk.. YEAH! My quadriceps and gluteals are screaming. PiYo™ 8 is unlike any of the previous PiYo™ lessons. It takes a very athletic rhythmic approach and leaves you sweating and begging for more! If you are not already on the VIP discount program, you better join before this lesson gets released. You need to get it before everyone else does. When you experience the banana and bootcamp abs, you will be crying for your mama. I really enjoyed the challenging flow, holds, and combinations.

If you are not yet certified or teaching PiYo™, I know you will love this format. It combines the best from yoga, Pilates, dance, athletic conditioning, gymnastics, and strength training. It is an amazing class and workout that can be tailored to any level.

Get certified:

DATE: 3/19/2006
Camp Pendleton Semper Fit Division
Camp Pendleton, CA

Call me or email for more information:
800.315.2505
lana@turbokick.com

Lana

No comments: