Sunday, February 10, 2013

Live a Happy Life - Learn to Love Your Body




If You Want to Live a Happy Life - You Need to Learn to Love Your Body

Let's get real. Most people will continue to yo yo diet if they hate themselves. You may think this is a good motivation, but I certainly don't find self loathing motivating. If anything when I'm not feeling happy about myself, I'm more inclined to eat unhealthily.

Hating yourself is not going to help your situation if you are overweight. So, you need to just say, here I am and I'm moving forward from here. When you commit to get healthy, you have something to be happy about and something to like about yourself. You have taken a huge step forward.

Don't torture yourself about having to lose weight. Most weight loss is a long journey. So, you should be healthy and patient. And you will learn alot of patience when you are on a fitness journey.

Also note there is a big difference between weight you need to lose for health reasons and weight you want to lose for vanity reasons. Vanity weight is usually 20 or less pounds that you want to lose so you look good in something or another. Weight you need to lose is weight you have to lose or you will suffer some health consequence like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart problems, type 2 diabetes, joint problems, and on and on.

I don't care about your vanity weight. Sorry, not a big fan of killing it to lose 5 lbs. I do care that everyone is happy and healthy. So, if you are on this journey and want to connect, please feel free to find me on Facebook.

http://facebook.com/coachlana

No comments: