Friday, June 29, 2012

Recipe: Coconut Greens



I love this coconut greens recipe. It's very easy and fast. I use collards, beet greens, or kale for my greens.

INGREDIENTS

1/4 or more yellow onion
1/2 or more bunch of greens
1 Tbs coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup pine nuts
Himalayan salt to taste

DIRECTIONS

Cut onion and brown with coconut oil, probably a few minutes. Add greens, Himalayan salt, and coconut milk. Simmer low heat for about 10 minutes, may vary depending on how much greens you add. While greens are cooking toast pine nuts on med to low heat. Add pine nuts to greens when greens are done cooking and serve. Yum!

I got this recipe from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I use coconut oil instead of olive oil  and I use whatever greens I have available. If you want to learn more about the Beachbody Ultimate Reset and how to cleanse the body in a healthy way that does not shock it, please feel free to contact me: coachlana@beachbodycoach.com

No comments: